Energies & Services
Bouygues Energies & Services has over 12,000 employees across the world who engineer and provide services from project conception, design and construction through to facility management to deliver solutions that support the development of new energy models.
Providing sustainable energy and service solutions
We are currently delivering solar farms in collaboration with client partners to produce sustainable energy solutions.
- Parkes Solar Farm (Parkes, NSW): A 240 ha site projected to deliver 60 MWp of energy
- Griffith Solar Farm (Griffith, NSW): A 100 ha site projected to deliver 36 MWp of energy
- Dubbo Solar Hub (Dubbo and Narromine, NSW): Two sites, totalling 90 ha, projected to deliver 29 MWp of energy
- Whitsunday Solar Farm (Collinsville, QLD): 175 ha site, projected to deliver 69 MWp of energy
- Hamilton Solar Farm (Collinsville, QLD): 175 ha site, projected to deliver 69 MWp of energy
- Coleambally Solar Farm (NSW): 550 ha site, projected to deliver 150 MW AC of energy